SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 11:14:03 -0400
On Thu, 10 May 2001 22:09:00 -0400, Joe Childs <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>>Wrong again, Joe!  My boat didn't leave until 10 am.
><SNIP>
>
>Sorry, what did I say that was wrong????

Everything about Black Shark's schedule when it DOES run.  You IMPLIED
that I didn't see their boats because I listed only those that appeared up to
8:00 am.  When BS was running, ALL their boats would have been there
by 7:30 am OR EARLIER if they leave at 8:30-900.   Besides, I watched
the boats up to 10 am.

There was NO Black Shark anywhere for the THIRD day in a row.

Joe (an anyone else so inclined), save the flamewar till May 18 when I don't
have to squander my money and TIME on the Internet Cafe.

I don't even have time to READ any of the other threads.  I am reading this
one only because it was the one and only I initiated.

>"Many boats pick people up beginning at 8:30?" or "BS boats typically leave
>at 8:45?"
>I was merely trying to point out to unsuspecting readers that they should
>not expect to see a Black Shark boat at 8am, the time that you stopped
>looking, and started whining about them (again).

That's why you were WRONG.  I've been watching Black Shark boats since
1995.  ALL of their boats would have been at the Pro Dive pier BEFORE 7:30
am, even though none seldom ever starts before 8:00 am.

><SNIP/SNIP/SNIP>
>
>I'm not going to get into paragraph by paragraph rebuttal/argument/flame
>war with you. I stand by my comments, they were valid.

Good, that's before you have nothing to stand on to rebut.

-- Bob.