SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2001

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 20:56:54 -0500
Hi Dave,

It's a shame we'll miss you in Coz.  DP is a well run operation and I'm
sure you'll have a great time.

As for restaurants, although as Bob indicated I had one bad experience,
for the most part Prima is primo in Coz for wine, service, food, and
convenience.  You might also try Cobalto Azul, it's off the north east
leg of the square across from the entrance to the Cathedral.  It's
another favorite of mine.  Upon return, I'll supply a complete culinary
report of our multi-level dives into the gastronomical abyss.

Best regards,
Russ