SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 00:03:37 -0400
On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:21:11 -0500, Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Reef Fish wrote:
>>
>> http://geocities.com/large_nassau_grouper/cake.jpg
>

>Who's the dive babe on the cake!!  :-)

Mah pardner in "Two Retarred and a Mini-Van" moving company.  :-)
She does all the heavy lifting work.  :-))

>Since I'm going to be traveling almost constantly between now and Coz
>(11th),

Wot?  Crusty the Globetrotter Show is on again?

>the damn thing has shrunk again!  :-)   Doesn't anyone make a
>wetsuit that won't shrink?

I thought you said Henderson GOLD doesn't shrink, as long as you
don't pee in it too often.  <BG>

>Greetings from the increasingly abundant,

A well-rounded diver, to be sure!  :-)

>Crusty
>
>BTW: I just received my final trav docs and the flight has been
>rescheduled to arrive at 11:35a on Friday the 11th...so it looks like an
>afternoon dive on Friday if you and Sue are up for it.

No problem!  We'll just have a later breakfast and book us on an
afternoon two-tank.

Have fun, Meeester Travelling Man.  We look forward to our weekend
of MiniNEDfest plunge or plongee.

-- Bob.