SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2001

From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 10:54:32 +1000
Hi Gang,

Theeeyyyy'rrre Baaaaacccckkkkk!

Yup, the Hauers are back in Sydney and camped out at my place.
Good Lord! With all that luggage and gear, it's a wonder the
airline didn't make them walk. What a first evening that was! No
one could get a word in because we were all chatting at once.

First stop...after a heart start Gin and Tonic, was the quick
trip to the local "Crown of the Hill Cellars" for fresh
supplies.
The local chapter of AA wasn't having a meeting tonight so we
elected to go back to Chez Bird.

Arms loaded for the hike back and the first cork was flying by
1915. I whipped up some spag bol and by 2000, the photos came
out and so did the Port.
After a few hundred stories, a ton of photos and 2 videos later,
it was beddy byes just prior to midnight.

The serious stuff begins Friday evening when the local NEDsters
have a small non-diving mini-fest. The brave and hardy may elect
to dive Saturday morning, however, your's truly will be jetting
off to Fiji for his own w.w.w. adventures.

No doubt, someone will post a follow up. Stay tuned.

Bird

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!