HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:29:42 +0200
Matt,

while I am a total Python layman, I have been able to run
the Java implementation of Python on MPE/iX without any need
for porting... see www.jPython.org and www.jython.org for
the respective downloads.

My usage of jPython or jython was pretty minimal, though.

My first few steps can be found in the HP3000-L archives
at http://www.optc.com/Webbot/Thread20376.html ;-) I seem
to recall that I recently revisited jython for running a
few JDBC statements against Image/SQL interactively :-)

Lars.