HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Ron Horner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 25 Apr 2001 12:53:17 -0700653_- Patrick said:

> ... I think the issue is where the Music DB lives (SAMPLEDB.SYS).
> My DoucumentRoot in httpd.conf is /usr/local/apache. Obviously
> the Music DB is not under this directory umbrella.
>
> I am not sure how to get the Music DB under this umbrella
> (not the preferred plan)

Leave other more expert than I to address the other issues, but be
advised that currently IMAGE databases cannot exist under HFS
directories. There is an item on the SIGImage/SQL enhancement
request list to allow this (while retaining the standard six-character
limit on database names). But: This [...]48_25Apr200112:53:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:35:08 -0500
Volume #1 of 1                                                Newsletter

Horner Consulting welcomes you to our first newsletter.  Being a goal
oriented organization, our goals for this newsletter are to update you on
what we are working on, spread the word of the HP3000, and motivate you to
get extreme with your MPE.

THANKS TO OUR FRIENDS OUT THERE
There are people and companies out there that took the risk and got
extreme.  To them, Horner Consulting says thank you.  Thank you to Adager,
Robelle, and those of you that like what you see us doing.  It is all of
you , in the HP3000 world, who "jack us up".  As much as you motivate and
inspire us to push forward, we hope to do the same for you.  You are all
awesome!

THE LATEST AND GREATEST FROM HC

We update the Horner Consulting (HC) web site, with the latest tools and
toys, as fast as we can.  Here is what you may find on our site:
* A calculator to convert sectors, bytes, pages, megabytes, gigabytes, and
more
* A guest book for all of you to sign
* A place where you can tell the world that you are extreme with your MPE
Check out the site and tell us what you think.
 http://horner.horner.home.mindspring.com/

The target has been acquired.  That target is HP World 01 - Chicago, in
August.  Horner Consulting will be there.  We will be mobile at HP World.
 You got it, no booth, no flyers, and no sales people to swipe your access
cards.  We will be walking the halls and checking out the venders with you.
  We might even be sitting next to you at a seminar.  Scary, you think.
 I'll give you a hint as to how to find us.

Get the picture?

Keep the emails coming.  We love to get them.  Good, bad, or you had
nothing better to do.  Tell us what you are looking for on the HP3000.  We
will see about getting it there.  See you at HP World and remember.  Get
extreme with your MPE.

Sincerely,
Horner Consulting