HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Frank Gribbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Gribbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:39:49 -0400
Hi Michael,

The 3000 is a GREAT machine.  In 27 years, it hasn't let me down.  My PCs,
on the other hand, do that a couple of times a day.  So I share your
sentiments about the 3000's reliability.  However, as much as we'd like, it
cannot be an island in today's world.  Interoperability has been, and will
continue to be, one of the keys to its continued longevity.

Here I go, preaching to the choir, but evangelism is one of the other keys.

Frank Gribbin
Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP

Live Long and Prosper (the original LLP)_