HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Rich Trapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:06:10 -0600
Thomas,
        I think what you're looking for is CSM: Compression Storage manager:

http://www.triolet.com/HPVend/hpvend87.html
http://www.3000newswire.com/newswire/CSMTestDrive.html

Rich

Rich Trapp <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Consulting for Agilent Technologies, Loveland, Colorado.

Managed Business Solutions <http://www.mbsnav.com/>
200 South College Avenue
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524-2811
970.679.2221 (voice)