HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 3

From:
Ken Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 04:46:54 -0500
<plug>
At CSL we not only wrote an ODBC driver but we use it extensively as well.

For this reason we have introduced various methods of configuring LINKWAY to
mitigate against some of the wilder execesses.

These included setting the process queue by PC application or even
disallowing the use of some PC applications by user.

</plug>

BTW Jim it is a lovely spring day here in the UK.

Ken Vickers