HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 3

From:
Gibson Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gibson Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:46:37 -0500
How 'bout that Fortune 5 company that has the second most recognized logo in
the world (behind that cola company) and owns that famous car rental
company?  Uses the HP e3000 for a critical system.

Part of the problem is that some companies don't want their internal stuff
published.  Also the systems, while important, may be running so well nobody
notices them.