HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 3

From:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:51:23 -0700
I noticed the inclusion of Blue Cross Blue Shield on the list.  It should be
noted that Blue Cross Blue Shield is not a single entity.  There are many
different companies around the country that license those names from the
National Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.  Several of those licensees use
the HP3000 (Colorado, New Hampshire, Premera Blue Cross of Washington and
Alaska, etc.) and many that do not.  The national association is not a 3000
shop, AFAIK.