HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 3

From:
Richard Bayly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Bayly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:31:55 -0500
I haven't tried from a cgi script, but I did a simple callci command and
checked in debug against jsmain to see the processes and there was no new ci
in the process tree. I did a 'callci "print hpswinfo.pub.sys"' and while it
was sitting at the prompt after printing the first page, I checked in debug
and it just had the following:

Parent PIN  Program File               JSMAIN PIN  Program File
----------  ------------               ----------  ------------
$31         SESSION.PUB.SYS            $62         JSMAIN.PUB.SYS

Family Tree for Process Number $62
 $62 (JSMAIN.PUB.SYS)
  $63 (CI.PUB.SYS)
   $4c (SH.HPBIN.SYS)
  $69 (VTSERVER.NET.SYS)

Regards

Richard

Richard Bayly
Hewlett-Packard Response Centre,Australia