HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 3

From:
Bill Towe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:35:55 EDT
We are currently trying to purchase a 979/400 256-user IMAGE/SQL &
ALLBASE/SQL or higher rated system.  For those of you who are looking at
upgrading to the new e3000/N4000 systems HP has just released, please read
this e-mail.  HP is giving up to $55,000  trade-in credit for this size of a
system for companies to apply toward the purchase of a new N4000 system.  We
are willing to pay CASH for that same type of system that you can then use
toward the purchase of your future HP3000.

We have a critical need that is allowing us to purchase this system at a
higher cost than HP can give for a trade-in.  We are willing to offer $80,000
for this size of a system or higher.  We will pay up front (upon the
completion of the license transfer with HP).

There is no catch or pitfall.  The situation is such that we are in a
desperate need for this system to complete a project that is already way over
budget and deadlines.  If your system also has extra memory or storage (i.e.
Model 20/30 or SureStore for example), we are willing to pay extra for that
as well.

As I stated, we will pay $80k for the system up front and in cash.  We will
handle the license transfer directly with Hewlett-Packard.

We are way over our deadline, so please respond as soon as possible.  If this
doesn't apply to you and you know someone who might be interested, please
forward this to them.  WE ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN ANY OTHER HP 9X9 SYSTEMS YOU
MAY HAVE AND UPGRADE IT TO OUR CURRENT NEED directly with HP.

Bill P. Towe
BlueLine Services
HP Authorized Reseller
2435 Southwell Road, Suite 2A