HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 2

From:
Russ Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:24:37 -0700
John,

The file into which you are sending the SHOWJOB (or LISTF), and from which
you are then reading records to process the list, must be built as a message
file ";MSG" so that reading a record will destroy that record and allow you
to access the next.

If you are already doing this, please include your script (JCL) with a
repost of your message and one of us should be able to diagnose your
problem.

Hope this helps,
Rs~

Russ Smith, Systems Consultant
Problem Solved, Credit Union Consulting Services
1241 Alamo Drive #2
Vacaville, CA  95687
707.451.2611, voice
707.447.2918, fax