HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 2

From:
Denis St-Amand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis St-Amand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:16:26 -0500
As far as I remember, You needed"Microsoft TCP/IP printing" service on
Windows NT Workstation/Server to use it as a LPD server.  If you don't
currently have that service, add it but do NOT reboot immediately.  Re-apply
current Service pack and reboot when prompted.  NT Help about LPD will help
you set this up.

Hope it helps.

Denis St-Amand (Remove "removeit." from email address)