HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 2

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 14:38:24 -0400
Thus it was written in the epistle of Born, Ken,
> Greetings,
> According to the Sendmail book, there is a blank line separating the Header
> from the Body of the email message.

right.

> I cannot determine how to use the PASCAL STRPOS function to determine the
> position of my mail message from my string.

I think that perhaps you don't want the strpos function.  Rather, I'd recommend
doing a strrtrim() on your string and then check the strlen().  If it is 0,
you've found your blank line and whatever follows is the message body.

HTH,
Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
I will be sufficiently rewarded if when telling it to others you will not

* To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, etc *
*     please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html       *