HP3000-L Archives

April 2001, Week 2

From:
Donna Rivett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Rivett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:08:19 -0400
Hi All -

I'm trying to set up a limited backup tonight for a hardware conversion. How would I change these lines in the backup job so that I could back up all system files that are on the MPEXL_SYSTEM_VOLUME_SET and only the @[log in to unmask] files on the SG_APPL_VOLUME_SET instead of all files on the SG_APPL_VOLUME_SET. These are the 2 lines I would need to change.
!STORE @[log in to unmask]@;*T;DIRECTORY;ONVS=MPEXL_SYSTEM_VOLUME_SET,&

!SG_APPL_VOLUME_SET;PROGRESS=1;SHOW=OFFLINE

Thanks very much for your help!

Donna  Rivett
HP System Administrator/Project Coordinator
Northern Safety Co., Inc.
Phone  315 793-4990
Fax    315 793-4975
Email  [log in to unmask]

* To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, etc *
*     please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html       *