UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Mary Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:03:10 -0700
Sherri, I would be happy to reliquish my week at Christmas and pay State
Taxes in lieu of salary I could live and afford to the dentist.  Apprently
you don't have to live on income.  I am taking the afternoon off to look
for 2nd job at  Burger King or where I can find one.

Perks do not put food on the table or pay my bills.

Mary