UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Susan Addison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Addison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:16:41 -0400
My sons are in need of part time summer employment, and it would be nice if
they could find positions that would be resume building.  One is a senior
here at UTC who is majoring in Philosophy.  The other is a rising Sophmore
at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and is majoring in
Sociology with an eye toward Social Work.  Both are McCallie graduates and
are dependable. Their interests are wide ranging from women's issues, and
child care, to music and bookstores.

If anyone on campus has opportunities they could pursue, I would appreciate
hearing from you by return e-mail.

Thanks!