UTCSTAFF Archives

April 2001

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Sheila Delacroix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:30:41 -0400
The UTC Lupton Library has declared April 20 - 27, 2001
AMNESTY WEEK!

No fines! No questions!
No matter how long you have had the books!
Just bring them back!

I know Faculty and Staff do not accrue fines, but we would love to have
you participate in AMNESTY WEEK by 1) encouraging your students to
return library materials, and 2) returning any library materials you
have finished using.  It's a good time to clean off the shelves and the
trunk of the car and under the bed - or any of those other places
library books tend to hide when you are done with them!

Thanks,
Sheila Delacroix
University Librarian