SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 02:27:06 -0400
On Sat, 7 Apr 2001 00:34:29 -0400, Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Reef Fish wrote:
>
>> Ha!  The word "Chink" is in the NED FUC!!  A "Chink Turd" no less!
>> Uttered by none other than our 'steamed' Trumpetfish (going ahead,
>> you spelling-correction freaks and correct it to 'esteemed')!  :-)

BTW, I am the first to notice that I've been making an unusually
large number of typos, incomplete sentences, and grammatical errors
-- I finally theorized that your Saturday Night Palsy must be
highly contagious!  There I was, PC working at 700 MHz, my mind
at 70 MHz, and my fingers could only go about 7 Hz -- no wonder
some sentences were jumbled.  :-)

An ALTERNATIVE reason I could have given (which I won't use) is
that those errors were deliberately planted (a) to protect
copyright infrigement, and (b) to sniff out all the speling-
nit-picking freaks who understand the context perfectly but
choose to be pedantic, as at least TWO, whose names start
with "C" -- nope, not "Cockroach".

>Specifically 1.6: You chink turd, you left out my site :-)
>
>I think that was in reference to my website which has since retired due
>to lack of time on my part in a post he made to somebody else about CZM
>info.

True confession.  :=)  I think Cockcroach must have paid you a large
sum of Caymanian dollars to retire that web sight so that the HARD
evidence against the Nemesis Pro that did him in is no longer in
the public domain.  :-)

>But even funnier Chinese humor can be found by using Napster or whatever
>to find the Weird Al Yankovic song "The Cats in the Kettle".
>Sorry I can't post it :-)

Damn!  My web browser is already over-worked, but that's too much
chum for me not to take a peek.   ;-)

>Mee-YOWWWW :-)

Hey, that's not the sound a Trumpetfishh makes!

>Jeff

-- Bob da Chink Feeesh Turd.