SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:08:40 -0400
On Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:09:26 -0400, Bob Klemow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>One of our resident UW webpage photo contributors should add a
>TRIGGERFISH one to the ever-expanding menu!
>
>--------Feesh,
>Where is this ever-expanding menu of webpage photo contributors?  I've been
>away for awhile.
>
>Bob

Ha!  So it was YOU that the LIST was flaming not long ago.   :-)

Well, this round of show-and-tell started when I managed to persuade
Giovanni to take his Confucio trolling cloak OFF.  So, for the first
time in about 5 years (maybe 10 :-), we have a REAL scuba contribution
by Gio, whom you must know was Carl's "Dear Friend" (DF):

I think this must be what Strike called "Giorgio"!   "Gio"vanni
and Confuc"io".  As for the "rg", it could've been "reformed
goat"  :-))

When it rains, it pours!

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:18:50 +0200

Anemone Fishes Page http://131.114.9.20:8001/Anemoni/indexr.htm
Lion Fishes Page http://131.114.9.20:8001/Leoni/indice.htm

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:24:10 -0500

http://www.medslugs.de/E/Photographers/Giovanni_Marola.htm

Then ROBERT (If he is called Bob by others, I don't blame him for
calling himself Robert on this list <G>) surfaced with:

Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:30:35 +0800

False clown anemonefish (Amphiprion ocellaris):

http://www.tabula-international.com/Sipadan/Sip_HTML/Clownfish2.html

Orange anemonefish (A. sandaracinos):

http://www.tabula-international.com/Sipadan/Sip_HTML/AnemoneFish3.html

http://www.tabula-international.com/UWPhoto.html

So, that's why I meant by "ever-expanding menu of" webpages.

-- Bob.