SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:21:11 -0500
Reef Fish wrote:

> http://geocities.com/large_nassau_grouper/cake.jpg

Who's the dive babe on the cake!!  :-)  My best to the retarrrd girl.

Since I'm going to be traveling almost constantly between now and Coz
(11th), I thought it a good idea to check out and prep the kit now.  All
is in good order, fresh batteries for the lights, cameras, and
computers, freshly serviced regs, and the BC holds air w/ no leaks.
Although the wet suit has no apparent holes, rips, or splits, the damn
thing has shrunk again!  :-)   Doesn't anyone make a wetsuit that won't
shrink?

Greetings from the increasingly abundant,
Crusty

BTW: I just received my final trav docs and the flight has been
rescheduled to arrive at 11:35a on Friday the 11th...so it looks like an
afternoon dive on Friday if you and Sue are up for it.   I guess they
didn't have enough takers for the 5:00a flight arriving at 7:30a and
canceled it.