SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 04:12:56 -0400
>On Tue, 17 Apr Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>>On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>TriMix or PPP is a compounded prescription of three or more drugs
>>used to diagnose and treat impotence. Clinical studies prove that
>>when used correctly, it causes an erection firm enough for sexual
>>intercourse in approximately 95% of men, regardless of cause.
>>
>>Anyone ready to admit interest in this certification?

<Snip of the kiwi shears>
I just received this - even when you think you are using things correctly
it doesnt always pan out right ;-)

Subject: FW: When Market's Bad.
When the Software industry had badly gone down, three software giants Sun,
SCO(UNIX), and Microsoft started producing condoms and named them Java-
condo, CondomiX, and MS-Comdome respectively.

A customer using Java-condo complained to Sun that the condom doesn't fit
correctly. Sun replied: "Wait till we get the ISO standard". They boasted
that it will fit to any size irrespective of underlying structure.

Well, the customer switched to CondomiX and found that by the time he had
finished reading the instructions given along with condomiX, his wife was
asleep and he himself forgot why he was using CondomiX.

Finally he swiched to MS-Condome. To his surprise it was so good...and
comfortable!. He used it happily. Six months later he found that his wife
was pregnant. He got angry and complained to Micrsoft. He got his reply
from Microsoft: A Service PATCH IS COMING SOON...!