SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:56:17 -0400
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 04:34:46 -0400, Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 John Bird<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>--- Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > On Tue,
>>17 Apr 2001 06:57:39 -0400,
>>Snip....
>>> NOW all you UW photogs and dirty Old Bastards <G> on this list
>>> will have to go out and buy a copy of this May 2001 issue to
>>> read the Cover picture if nothing else.  :-)  The same pic is
>>> in both editions.
>>
>>Perhaps one of the UW photogs or dirty Old Bastards would like
>>to scan in and post the cover photo (plagerise/violate
>>copyright??? you bet!!) so us other poor, 3rd world, D.O.B.'s
>>can have a peek??  (Must be good whatever it is!!!):-)
>>Cheers
>>Bird
>
>Just pop over to Strike's .. he did have a copy in his hot paws not long
>ago :-)

I betya Birdo is huffin' and puffin' over Strike's Reef now!  Old
Bastard's hot paws?   It that a mixed metaphor?   :-)

>Im wondering if the semi-glad person is actually not wearing anything at
>all ie body-paint only??

Wait-a-minute!  She's FULLY clad, in her bikini which has a very
well-defined light blue rim.  :-)  And that is a THICK bikini ...
compared to your nightie, i.e.  <BWG>

NOW there should be a black-market price for a berth on Crusty's
CAIV02NEDfest just to see Viv in her nighties.  Skin diving in them
will be optional, but acceptable.  :-))  Then there will be a photo
contest of Viv in nighties among Bjorn, Crusty, Strike, John, Andy,
... and perhaps we can persuade Sue Crowe to have the winning photo
on the cover of her Scuba Diver mag!

The CAIV02NEDfest is beginning to get more and more interesting! <BG>

>It was a craze over here with all our big sports
>stars .. had them appearing as all types of fearsome animals .. or wearing
>their club colours as a uniform. What gave it away was the number of
>goosebumps all over their bods.

Sorry, my eye-sight is not good enough to tell where there are goose
bumps on that model, but it certainly had some ... NEVERMIND!   :-)

>But I, being faint of heart, naturally wasnt looking too close *cough*
>Viv

Dat's fer sho!  Your comments gave it away that you only saw it in
Strike's hot paws from a distance.  :-)

-- Bob.