SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:03:31 +1000
On Tuesday, April 17, 2001 10:31 AM. Lee Bell wrote:

(snip)
> TriMix or PPP is a compounded prescription of three or more drugs used to
> diagnose and treat impotence. Clinical studies prove that when used
> correctly, it causes an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse in
> approximately 95% of men, regardless of cause.

Don't post crap like that!  It'll ruin the market for beer, push up the
prices - and make it difficult for me to say, "I'm just popping down the pub
for a quick one."  And then - later - "I don't believe in wearing myself out
to give other people pleasure!"!    :-)

> Anyone ready to admit interest in this certification?

Not yet!  :-)

And if you haven't yet discovered it, you may care to check out:
http://www.cisatlantic.com/trimix/trimix.html

It's got some good stuff on the diving version!

Strike