SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:31:54 -0400
Here I was feeling pretty good about my scuba knowledge and doing some
advance research for one of several courses I'm considering taking when I
came across this at
http://www.trimix.com.

TriMix or PPP is a compounded prescription of three or more drugs used to
diagnose and treat impotence. Clinical studies prove that when used
correctly, it causes an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse in
approximately 95% of men, regardless of cause.

Anyone ready to admit interest in this certification?

Lee