SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:14:06 -0400
On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Crusty, we need to sign up, too! If there is still room in the bilges for
>two, consider them taken! Remind me of the payment
>procedures/requirements...? I can send you a US cheque if you want.
>Bjorn

Wow! This is going to be a great trip. I am looking forward to it ..
especially as I have just paid off the loan (Im the eldest) I took out to
pay for my baby sisters wedding .. now I can concentrate on paying off the
CA IV 2002 trip.

I am assuming those who have already been to the Caymans will have **mapped
out all the nice spots to dive** - day & night - so that those of us with
such a weak dollar do get real value for paying nearly double the price of
those in the US. If not get scheming guys :-)

I wish the trip was this year tho .. the *waiting* is killing me coz I know
we will have a blast of a time having the boat to ourselves.

I think we may have a full boat now ... but more than likely before
departure time some may pull out. Bit like our definite & wannabe list for
the Coz99NEDfest ... by the time the big day came around our nearly 30 or
so definites dropped down to 22. So Crusty I think you should keep a
reserve list for wannabes if there is a cancellation ... coz there is
always someone who cant make it whether its for personal reasons, work or
health.

OR .. if it comes about there is no room for those who have partners - I
wouldnt want them broken up - I WOULD PULL OUT so they dont miss being with
their dearest one. Sob, sob .. fingers crossed that doesnt eventuate .. but
my offer stands if by the big day we have a problem with one body too many
Instead of slashing my wrists I could go over to Sydney instead to dive &
sulk with the Shelly Beach gang ;-)
Viv