SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 04:51:24 -0400
On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 23:05:42 -0400, Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>It's Good Friday on this side of the world and
>this lil bunny wishes all you scuba-buddy-bunnies
>**A Happy Easter**

It's Good Friday the 13th here NOW.  :-)

>Those of you who DON'T, depending on what religion and other reasons I know
>nothing about but am second guessing (coz Im such a simple lass ;-)),
>celebrate the Easter Season .. I wish you Happy Days anyway.

Ditto, from the Devil himeslf.  :-))

>Viv ..who is about to die coz of death-by-chocolate (actually an evil but
>very delicious dessert) coz the Easter Bunny has gone berserk & left her
>too many Easter eggs.

Da Feeesh is getting ready to W**K 'one man and a 24-ft truck"
before turning over the unloading to the "Two Men and a Truck"
outfit to unload at 9 am, and then Trumpetfish will play Cabbie
and take me from the truck rental place to my Choo Choo home,
cuz today is HOLIDAY for him.   :-)

Hope this Friday the 13th is GOOD for everybuddy.

-- Bob.