SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:02:45 -0400
On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I thought I was done with this and I'll be damned if I'm going to
>let myself be drawn into a flame war on this.  I do,  however,
>have some further comments which may shed some light or cause some
>lights to turn on.

I have been enLIGHTened .. have you? Those who give out free advice to
others should set an example and follow through with it themselves.

ie Why, after thinking you have done with this, have YOU stoked this flame
war even more by posting futher emails on the topic.

It takes TWO to tango & it is time many of the protagonists put their egos
to bed & posted a little more on scuba related topics instead of egging on
others to join in the punchup.

It is reasonable that those who have a legit reason to defend themselves do
so but when you all draw it out so much it becomes distasteful in
content .. then try to keep score with punch-lines filled with sarcasm
against the poster you are originally complaining about .. well I dont know
about the rest of you but that really turns me off.

I would like to dive with all of you sometime in the future .. but I hate
all the bickering, bitching, and so on. There is no need for it if some
didnt continually bait specific people all the time just to get their kicks.
Enough is enough guys .... and I hope by the end of this day THIS TOPIC
doesnt appear any more.
Viv