SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Kenneth Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:57:23 -0700
Bob, '

while you may check the archives again to determine that my comments are
listed in your book again as a flame- I could care less...

To summarize my comments.. you are a bully... and a bore... and provide
no added value to this list.

In detail your comments below warrant ( oh my god, he is going to
chastise me _ "could care less...") a response in kind...

Galileo would not relent from his theory as he had scientific observed
(not horse turds) data from personal experience that the world had a
horizon and that this effect would support his theory... You on the
other hand have only offhand comments and a few years of archives that
you use to try to facilitate your superior stature among civilized
beings...
To compare yourself to him is an insult...

The facts are obvious to most as you have seen...MYTHs...FALSEHOODs and
the feeling that all are WRONG except the exalted FEESH... are but
figments of YOUR Ego and imagination..

While you are obviously highly educated and a very experienced diver,
but you are also an Ass and a bore...

You say you are the Devil himself... In your dreams should have such
power and glory in certain realms...

With respect to you finding 'sufficiently interesting things' in the
list to discuss with Feesh tolerant (aka- enlightened) discussants"...
back off and get off your high horse... or as you suggest- LEAVE...

Your EGO is what needs a check...( paraphrased quote:"That is the way is
should be, that is the way is should have always been..just take it or
leave it") Maybe you need to get back to work in the real world and
interact with Humans more... Nah-dont think that would help...

by the way on your count it is now 6 AND 3...I dot come out often, but
for some reason... certain posts from you bring me out...

Ken

--
Ken Smith

Kmbh Associates

4968 Charter Road
Rocklin, CA  95765  USA
510-714-5055 Efax- 510 217 4421 or 561 658 6136

High Purity Float Zone and Specialty CZ Silicon  for Power, IR and
Mirror Optics, Optoelectronics, MEMS, SOI, and other Semiconductor
applications. Service in SOI, Polishing SSP and DSP.