SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:29:16 -0400
On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:10:57 -0400, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

( snip )

> I accept that your explanation is honest.

> Similarly, there was never any doubt that the subject line was
> originally intended to be humourous, but given the heat being
> generated by the thread,

The heat was NOT initially generated by ME.  I was merely the
continuing target of Jean-Marc after HE started a flamewar with Viv,
and then shifted his target to ME.  See my reply to Huw before I
read yours.

>At any rate, I don't plan on joining this flame war or on starting a new
>one.  I made my request honestly and as politely as possible and you
>answered it the same way.

I accept that as an honest and constructive response, and I'll have no
problem with you in any future discussion on scuba or humor matters.

-- Bob.