SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
"J.M. Vitoux" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:07:32 +1300
Yourself wrote:

> Let me repeat, you dispicable Frog!

You are now to the point where your racism is showing. I'm not
surprised.

> >> And for someone who claims such expertise in the use of the English
> >> language, in your pathetic and pedantic NOISE about the word "recruit",
> >> you're not "loosing" it.  You had been "losing" it, and you had long
> >> LOST IT!
> >
> >Come back when you have checked the facts about the tests.
>
> Just because a J-M Frog without honor and without shame says so?
> You've got a lot of growing up to do, Jean-Marc.
>
> My "research" NECESSARY for this discussion was what had been said
> by Viv and Strike, because THEY have done the research and THEY
> have credibility.

Neither Viv nor Strike said that France conducted nuclear tests
in New Zealand. Suggesting otherwise is a blatant lie.

Your quote again :

"Even Jumbo-Mumbo is mum about nuclear testing by Frogs in NZ"

> I also have PLENTY of newspaper references, but why should I show
> it to YOU just to keep your Master Baiting act going?  Besides, I
> don't like the ring of "Casting Pearls before Frogs".  ;-)

I most seriously doubt that you have plenty of newspaper
references with regards to French nuclear tests conducted on NZ
territory. Lying? Again?

Jean-Marc