SCUBA-SE Archives

April 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:15:53 -0400
On Mon, 9 Apr 2001 02:52:39 -0400, Brad Stambaugh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>(Bob wrote:)
>I even had a video being circulated (probably in the hands of Mike
>Wallace by now) to show that the squadrons were no "tall tale". Brad can
>vouch for that.   :-)
>
>(Mike wrote:)
>Nope... not yet.. :-)
>
>(Bob wrote:)
>Sheeeeeit! Now Brad is talking about HIS moving ... so you may never get
>it.   ;-))   If he doesn't speak up about this ... I still have the
>ORIGINAL which I can copy once I have my crummy two-video hook-up
>re-done in Choo Choo ... but that'll be no earlier than after Easter.
>-- Bob.
>
><<< Shit!!!  ...my name is mud!

Not a chance!  I know what MOVING does to one's good intentions.  :-)
I legged dragged for about three weeks before finally getting the
video to you.  :))

BTW, after 5 months and 23 days of my ongoing MOVE from SC to TN,
I am near the "home stretch" now, having a 24-foot truck to fill
this week.  ;-)

>In the morning, I WILL have the video
>on it's way to you Mike.  I have had it all set to go, but forgot about
>it in the whirlwind that I've been in. I'm very sorry for hoarding the
>tape. ...But I WILL share my booze with you.  :-)  ...There are many
>things contributing to the whirlwind, but I'll spare ya'll the excuses.

I look forward to hearing your whirlwind Tale Tale.  :-)  Meanwhile,
I am greatly relieved that I don't have to re-wire my videos next
week.  :-))

>...While I'm writing (finally), I'd like to mention that the weather has
>been warm  and sunny here in Defiance Ohio, USA.

86F here for the next couple of days!

>And I don't care if
>everything I own is laying in a heap in my new house, just as soon as I
>get everything out of my old house, I'm going to the quarry for a brisk
>swim! :-)))  ...Aaahhh.
>
>...Brad

NOTHING will make me jump into the lake around here.  :-))  Not even
106F.

-- Bob.