HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 5

From:
Steve Belkacem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Belkacem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:52:13 +0100
Hi Everyone,

I have Reflections for NS/VT. We use the file transfer
facility , via PCLINK2.PUB.SYS. This currently runs on
the same port as the Reflections terminal conection.

I'd like to have the file transfer to run on a
different port so that I can control the priority of
the TX over the WAN. Is this possible?

I'm aware that you can change Reflecions to use FTP,
but with this you have to logon again. This is a
highly visable aspect of our machine and realistically
I can't really change the look and feel to our users.

Thanks in Advance and have a great weekend.

Steve