HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 5

From:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:05:48 -0800
Quest Software's NetBaseŽ Client offers a complete set of APIs that give
UNIX, DOS, and Windows 95/NT client/server applications direct read and
write access through standard 16 or 32-bit TurboIMAGE, OMNIDEX or MPE
intrinsic calls to data residing in MPE files, KSAM files and TurboIMAGE
databases on HP 3000 systems. NetBase/Client works with Borland Delphi to
develop high-powered applications.

For more information an examples of how you can do this please contact
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or call (800) 306-9329 x8422.

John Saylor
Quest Software