HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 5

From:
Alan Yeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:46:45 -0600
I'm sure that Alleyn-Day International. have a bunch of solutions for
the HP3000 in this area.

According to the 3000 Newswire you can get details from www.alleyn-
day.com

Alan

In article <[log in to unmask]>, Chip Dorman
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>[oh ick]
>
>Hi y'all,
>
>Well, I knew this day was coming...
>
>We have a request from a few of our customers for us
>to accept credit card charges for their orders.  You know,
>Master Card, Visa and stuff.
>
>My problem is that I have no idea where to start with this.
>I was wondering if some of you (-d?) who are already handling
>credit card order payments would point me in the right direction.
>
>We are a manufacturer of industrial machine tooling and sale
>solely through distribution.  In other words, we do not do
>consumer/end user sales.  Our order processing is either
>by EDI or through our national call center which utilizes a
>custom developed order entry program.
>
>All opinions, stories and advice will be greatly appreciated.
>
>TIA,
>Chip Dorman
>Kennametal, Inc

Alan Yeo
[log in to unmask]    Just because you're paranoid
Phone +44 1684 291710   it doesn't mean someone isn't!.
Fax   +44 1684 291712