HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 5

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:26:39 +0100
Quite interesting on names: HP OpenView VantagePoint by HP replaces HP
OpenView IT/O OpC.

we're in the process to update from OpC 4.x to this VantagePoint 6.0,
including our MPE servers we monitor since a couple of years with this good
and reliable HP product.

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

Kim Harris <[log in to unmask]>@RAVEN.UTC.EDU> on 29/03/2001 04:07:56 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]

Sent by:  HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>