HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 4

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:24:07 +0100
do you have VESOFT ? STREAMX offers exactly what you're looking for!

If you have MAESTRO this is also possible with MSTREAM.

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

"Andres j. Ogayar" <[log in to unmask]>@RAVEN.UTC.EDU> on 27/03/2001
09:38:25 AM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]

Sent by:  HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>