HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 4

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:32:24 -0800
FYI, this would appear to be the relevant information from rtr.com:

"Since Microsoft provides the base source code to Ready-to-Run Software and
we port it to the various UNIX platforms at their request, you will have to
ask Microsoft to add it to the list.  If you would like to request that your
OS/Server be supported by the FrontPage Server Extensions for UNIX go to the
Microsoft Wish Page and request it.  If there are enough requests Microsoft
will consider adding it to the list."

One would think that HP, considering its relationship with Microsoft, could
make this happen (note FP X is available for Apache on HP-UX).