HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 3

From:
Alan Yeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:17:07 -0600
Hi Frank

<minor PLUG>

This is slightly a plug, but if you ever need PC from/to HP3000 FTP
facilities fast, the ScreenJet HP700/92 Emulator that can be downloaded
for free from www.millware.com contains a full FTP Client.

This has most of the options you will need to set, transfer types,
record length, file formats, record formats and file codes. And its free
:-)

<end PLUG>

Alan

In article <[log in to unmask]>, Arthur Frank
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Thanks to everyone for their assistance on this.  Apparently, I can't exactly do
>what I originally wanted ¯ I had to use put instead of mput to get each file up
>to the HP 3000 as fixed ascii, 144 bytes.  This looks like a job for Windows NT
>shell scripting!
>
>Thanks again,
>
>Art Frank
>Manager of Information Systems
>OHS Foundation
>(503) 220-8320

Alan Yeo
[log in to unmask]    Just because you're paranoid
Phone +44 1684 291710   it doesn't mean someone isn't!.
Fax   +44 1684 291712