HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 2

From:
Frank Gribbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Gribbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:38:20 -0500
Years ago I wrote an alternate version of DBEXPLAIN and put it in an RL
because we needed functionality that wasn't in the plain vanilla version.
For anyone interested in embedding rules today, the same technique could be
used for DBPUT and DBUPDATE.

Gee ... That kind of has an OO flavor, doesn't it ?

Frank Gribbin
Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP