HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:46:35 -0600
We are sending a simple shipment confirmation message using Telemon's mail
program from our HP3000 through an exchange server.  There are approximately
150 mesages per batch.  We are having problems with the the address header
not matching the message body.  This doesn't happen all the time.
Sometimes, as many as three message bodies will be sent to the same email
address.  The output to the exchange server is correct and Randy at Telemon
doesn't think it's his problem.  Any suggestions?