HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 2

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:07:19 -0800
Hi Ray & Tracy :)
   Or the phone switch.... One radio report about 10 minutes after we
stopped shaking down here in Beaverton last week requested that people stop
calling 911 to report the quake!!!  Several 911 switches were dumping calls
cause of the overloading of circuits and that was after the phone companies
grabbed a bunch of circuits back as part of the emergency reaction programs
that are in place...

Art "I know our 3k's didn't go down... tho' they did do the rumba! hehe"
Bahrs