HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 2

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:30:28 -0500
So I'm just getting around to reading my HPWorld and happened upon an
excellent article by Winston Prather on page 20.  I like the attitude and the
pride in the 3000, and I was particularly pleased to read that "over 90 percent
of the 911 systems in the United States choose to run on HP e3000 hardware."

Ted

P.S.  I went looking for a URL, but Interex is still listing the February issue
as current.
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
It has been pointed out already that no knowledge of probabilities, less in