HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:03:10 -0800
Hi Gregory :)
   You are most definitely correct!!   and I ordered it today... with
several ideas for improving some of our system jobs here...

   Also thanks to Jeff S. I have the TermDSM (standalone) patch on it's way!
and will be testing it next week on our 928...Thanks to Peggy M. at the RC I
was also able to get the SR# (8606176448) for this patch... more reading to
do... as if 200+ pages of HIPAA stuff wasn't enough!!

Art "Reading again! hehe" Bahrs