HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 1

From:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:22:48 -0800
The amount of traffic generated by this low damage earthquake seems amazing.
Somebody else mentioned earthquakes in South America. It got me thinking a
little closer to our e3000 home and the people in the CSY labs in India.
Seeing the level of damage caused by the quakes in India vs. the damage
locally made me feel very lucky. I hope all is well with our friends at CSY
India and their families.

-Lane