HP3000-L Archives

March 2001, Week 1

From:
"Sohrt, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sohrt, Jeff
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:28:59 -0800
If you don't care about handling the errors that much, and you're not
worried about the program hanging, the quickest and dirtiest way
programmatically speaking would be calling the HPCICOMMAND with "XEQ
FTP.ARPA.SYS < myfile".  I don't know if this would work (other than I just
tried it from CI), but in theory, you would open myfile, write the FTP
commands, close myfile, then do the INTRINSIC to XEQ it.

Ugly, I know.
jds