SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:08:26 -0500
On Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:54:07 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Reef Fish wrote:
>
>> So here we have Lee with his private polls as he had with Jan, Ron
>> Lee and others about people's private complaints about MY calling
>> people names, in Scuba-L.

>If you have one shred of evidence that:

>1. I was recruited in the effort to censor you on Scuba-L, present it,
>withdraw the accusation or accept the title your lies deserve.

Here's PROOF.  And what are YOU doing with it?  Acknowledge that
you slandered me, lied, and apologize?  Lee, the trouble with a
liar like you is that you've told so many lies you couldn't
remember them.  Worst of all, you DON'T BOTHER (or DON'T KNOW
HOW) to check the archives for FACTUAL evidence before you mouth
off, as I have repeatedly told you that you should do.

Now stuff this in your mouth:

Lee>  It was not before the initial conspiracy, only before the
Lee>  existing conspiracy became public.  There were several people
Lee>  complaining in private and trying to enlist more influential
Lee>  list members in their cause.  The problem started in secret
Lee>  several months before it surfaced in public.  I received several
Lee>  private posts asking me to join.

This is in BLACK and WHITE that even Lee cannot waffle out.
I have no time to waste on the rest of your post which consists
of nothing but you usual rhetoric and false allegations just
like this one!

Lee> If you have one shred of evidence that:
Lee>
Lee> 1. I was recruited in the effort to censor you on Scuba-L,
Lee> present it, withdraw the accusation or accept the title your
Lee> lies deserve.

Now that you have SEEN the evidence, what are YOU going to do for
your encore?

-- Bob.