SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2001

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:02:15 -0500
On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:09:51 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Reef Fish wrote:
>
>> I did not reply to ANY of Lee's post (however wrong he was), and I
>> did NOT even comment on posts by Strike and Huw who told Lee how
>> wrong he was, but THIS one I have to post why Lee is up to his same
>> old trick of

>> >others
>> >INCONCLUSIVE
>myth
>> >nor

>> That's a complete TWIST and DISTORTION of what *I* posted, in my
>> reply to Confucio (Giovanni):
>
>Your complete statement was included in the message.  Only the highlighting
>was changed.

That is known as TWISTING and deliberate MISINTERPRETATION.

>Others may have chosen to extract what they found significant.
>I can't help their choice.  If you had bothered to read what you are
>complaining about, you might know that.  Obviously you didn't.

Others did not TWIST and MISTATE.

>For the record, I didn't comment on your conclusions.  I commented on your
>characterization of posts by others as myth and speculation in a post where
>you, yourself indicated you data was insufficient and inconclusive.

Well, this will be ON THE RECORD, for the SECOND TIME, because I had
already answered your silly waffle once already.

Rehashing the SAME mistaken allegation gains you NO CREDIBILITY
whatsoever.  This was in my post about your "others":

RF> Lee>I'm just commenting on Bob's statements that what others post
RF> Lee>are mere myths and speculation,
RF>
RF> If Lee had QUOTED me, then there wouldn't be any ambiguity on WHOM
RF> I referred and that there weren't any "others".  But that would have
RF> defeated Lee's purpose to TWIST and obfuscate, wouldn't it?
RF>
RF> RF> MYTH and SPECULATIONS (spewed forth by Confucio's "friend")

Are you or anyone else but Giovanni 'Confucio's "friend"' my
my statement in question?  Who are the "others" in YOUR statement?

Take your patented lies and mouth-dancing acts elsewhere.

-- Bob.